Are you ready to make 2018 your most successful year yet?
If you're serious about achieving real success in your business (not just Instagram photos that make you look good) now is the time to go beyond writing your New Year goals, and start cultivating lasting habits that will give you a solid foundation for real success in 2018.
Here are my 5 key habits that will help you to achieve success in 2018.
1. Focus. In a fast-paced and ever-changing world there is always going to be something new and exciting to go after. Your job is to practice laser focus. It’s easy to come up with ideas and get things started (it’s always the most fun part). The real work is the finishing. Those who achieve success are capable of keeping their eyes, minds and focus on the end goal and will see an idea through from start to finish.
Take a look at your goals for the new year and ask yourself what do you need to focus on first? Chances are it’s going to be the hardest task/goal. Make a list of what needs to be done in order to bring that goal to life and start taking action today.
2. Take Risks. Get comfortable with being outside of your comfort zone. Nothing extraordinary comes from comfort zones, let’s be honest. It’s easy to trick yourself into believing that you are taking risks and living where life is scary, but very few of us do (me included). A good way to ensure you are spending time doing things that scare you, is to find a friend, colleague, mentor or coach who will challenge you to dream bigger than you ever could. Allow them to challenge you and to push you beyond your own limits, this is where the magic happens.
3. Cultivate your confidence. Even the best of us are insecure AF. The goal isn't to be fearless (is that even possible) but to be confident enough to fully back yourself, even when no one else does. Confidence really is key to a successful person. Someone who believes in themselves, their dream and their ability, to make it all happen. Notice where in your life you may be lacking confidence and find ways to cultivate a deep inner knowing that you are a powerful and abundant being, who is capable of manifesting and creating whatever your wildest dreams. From this place, you are unstoppable.
4. Listen to your intuition. Deep down there is an inner knowing in you that wants to guide you on your journey. That voice in your head, the feeling in your gut, or that knowing in your heart, that is your intuition; a powerful, and very personal, a tool that you have access to every single day. Your life has a purpose and when you are still enough to listen to where your intuition is guiding you, you will find that your life, business, and relationships will unfold with ease, joy, and abundance. Take time to listen to what your intuition has to say, and use it as your secret weapon this year, you will be surprised at the magic you cultivate.
5. Meditate. The subconscious mind is the source of our creativity, intuitive thoughts and feeling, and inspiration. When we meditate we are accessing our subconscious mind and have the power to rewire old habits, manifest desires and set clear intentions for the future. Take time every day to tap into your subconscious mind. You may find it is full of positive and empowering beliefs, or perhaps, you will find it is ridden with negativity and self-doubt that is keeping you small. Once you are aware of what is going on in there, you can begin to rewire your brain for success, abundance, and joy. For more on how to do this check out Joe Dispenza, Chantelle Raven or book in a 1:1 coaching session.