FOCUS & MOTIVATION with Tess Guinery
"The highest levels of performance come to people who are centered, intuitive, creative, and reflective - people who know to see a problem as an opportunity." -Deepak Chopra
Introducing the StartUp Creative Master Class series. An ongoing series of workshops designed to give you real life examples, advice and take home tools that will enable you to improve and grow your business.
We are kicking off this series with one of the most down to earth, creative and outright talented women I know, Tess Guinery.
The inspiring, creative, freelance and mum extraordinaire who juggles parenting, writing, freelance designing and being a wife all while making life look like a dream.
Her whimsical yet honest and upfront approach to life oozes authenticity and creativity. Tess has an abundance of wisdom to share with those she encounters and we are beyond exciting to be delving into the topics of FOCUS & MOTIVATION with her.
Tess's entrepreneurial journey started when her and her bestie founded their very own dance academy that went on to train over 500 students.
She has since gone on to marry the love of her life and bring her precious daughter Peachy into the world all whilst building her dream job as a freelance graphic designer.
This isn't to say her life is a breeze. Tess and her freelance, travelling stuntman husband are constantly finding new and creative ways to make their alternative lifestyle work whilst supporting each other in chasing their dreams.
Tess has done work with Bugaboo, White Magazine, Urban Outfitters, Happy Socks and runs her own online magazine Lagoon To The Moon.
In the two hours that we get to share with her, Tess will be sharing her own personal story of overcoming the ups and downs of the freelance lifestyle, how she stays motivated as a one woman show and her daily tricks for staying focused on business with a toddler.
In the workshop you will learn:
- how to stay motivated and focused as creative freelancer
- finding flow in the ups and downs of a freelance life
- creating and keeping momentum with cash flow, motivation and online presence
- nurturing your creative processes when you’re a mum
- how to keep your mind focused and free as a full time mum and freelancer
- daily rituals that keep you inspired about your business
The intimate workshop will have a limited number of spots. Our lucky guest will walk away with:
- actionable tips and tricks to increase their productivity on a daily basis
- a big fresh dose of juicy motivation to inspire them in their business
- a network of like minded individuals in their local community
Your investment is $149 and your ticket includes:
- entry to the event
- free weekly planner designed by Tess and Kay
- tea and coffee on the night
- tasty baked goods on the night
- a copy of the StartUp Creative 'What The Hell Next? Marketing 101 E-Book'
- a copy of Issue #1 & #2 of Lagoon To The Moon, e-mag by Tess Guinery.
- an invitation to join the StartUp Creative Masterclass Closed Facebook Group post event