"Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
- Napoleon Hill, Think & Grow Rich
Ever wanted to work for yourself? Fed up with your day job? Dying to build your own empire? This 2 hour workshop is for you. Come along and learn how to turn your passion into your own business. At the end of the day you will walk away with:
- Where exactly do you start
- Defining your business model
- Identifying your ideal client and where to find them
- Establishing a strong brand foundation
- How to price your product/service
- What systems you need in place for constant business growth
- How to get results with practical goal setting
- MY TOP 10 SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS
- How to pitch to potential clients
- Landing awesome collaboration deals
- MY TOP 5 TIPS FOR STAYING PRODUCTIVE
- Nailing the work/life balance
- How to scale your business
- Taking your business to the next level
About the facilitator:
My name is Kaylene Langford, I thrive on helping people overcome their greatest challenges and I’m 100% committed to seeing my clients achieve business success. Over the past year I have worked with 100+ passionate entrepreneurs at all stages of their startup journey. Together we solve problems, set up systems and launch amazing businesses!
I have experience building my own business, StartUp Creative, into a six-figure business in the first year of opening my doors. Using my passion and expertise I will help you to create a thriving, successful business and together we will execute your goals to increase your cashflow, attract new customers, and so much more.
Workshop registration includes:
- 2 Hour business workshop face-to-face with Kaylene Langford
- Take home tips, tools and resources on kick-starting your business
- Catered nibbles & snacks
- FREE 30 min follow-up Skype coaching call with Kaylene
What others have said about working with Kaylene:
"Doing a session with StartUp Creative's pocket rocket Kaylene helped me articulate and streamline where my business needed to move next. It's been 2 weeks since my last session and my income has literally doubled! Often as a business owner I can be so involved in my doings that I can't see where I need to make the tweaks and changes... Kaylene had the perfect eyes of wisdom to look into the ins and outs of what I do, see potentials, help me throw away the unnecessary, and move forward with more focus and a sense of worth in what I get to call my day job"
- Tess Guinery, Graphic Designer + Visual Communication, Tess Guinery Design
"Before speaking with Kaylene I was in a bit of a business rut. It was really motivating and relieving to talk through concerns, ideas, goals and progress with her in such an honest way. She was understanding and so encouraging. She took time to learn about me and my business and we based growth and goals based on my lifestyle situation and how I want my business to grow. I'll definitely be continuing the coaching with her as my business progresses!
- Kimberly Vaux, Owner, Unearthed Beauty
“Super savvy, super stylish and totally on the ball is how I would describe, Kaylene. I arrived at Kaylene's office feeling overwhelmed with a million ideas racing around my head, and confused about where I should be focussing my energy... because I want everything perfect and happening NOW! Kaylene was awesome, I love that she understood my vision and my product right off the bat and was able to see exactly what needed attention and what needed to go on the “One-Day List” As Kaylene shared her own experiences, challenges and successes, it felt great knowing that the fear, self doubt and frustration I was experiencing was normal and that I am actually on the right track. I left feeling excited, a lot clearer and with a toolbox full of awesome business tips, ideas and contacts! Definitely feeling focussed, driven and inspired again, she really knows her stuff!”
- Antoinette Tahere, Teen Spirit