SYDNEY FULL DAY MARKETING 101 WORKSHOP - $99
So you've started a business. You have a killer website, product/service, you nailed the Instagram handle and have beautiful packaging, What The Hell Next?
How do you transform your creative vision into a financially successful, fulfilling and kick-ass business? And, sh*t, how do you consistently attract customers?
What the Hell Next is a go-to marketing guidebook for aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners ready to harness strategic marketing tools to immediately grow their customer base, make some serious cash and build a killer empire.
INTRODUCING THE 'WHAT THE HELL NEXT? MARKETING 101 WORKSHOP SERIES
SYDNEY! Join us in person for the What the Hell Next Workshop. A full day workshop with StartUp Creative founder, Kaylene, is designed to work with the practical workbook to elevate your experience and deepen your learnings so you know exactly what the hell to do next.
At the end of the 5 hour workshop you will walk away with the following;
- A crystal clear understanding of who is your target market and what to do with that information to make more sales and increase your following
- Knowledge and strategy on how to find, grow and nurture your super fans
- Comprehensive marketing health check - find out where your marketing is lacking and identify what is working for you and your industry
- Clear understanding of what your advertising budget and 'return on investment' should be
- Knowledge on how to set up your lead generation and sales funnels to get more customers
- Identify 5 marketing strategies that are best suited to your business/industry
- A killer marketing plan and action points to implement it as soon as you get home
Throughout the day I will also cover the following topics;
- Social media engagement, how to turn followers to dollars
- Defining your brand values and how to use them in everything you do
- When is a good time to collaborate and how to do it
- How to cope with competitors
- Pricing and market positioning
- Content creation - what's trending and how to leverage it
- SEO, Facebook Ads and Mailing Lists - how to do them well
- Plus anything else you want to know from me
** LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
TICKET PRICE INCLUDES:
Free coffee on arrival
Registration to 1 day workshop with Kaylene
- Free 20 minute follow up support phone call with Kaylene post event
** There is an option for you to purchase the e-Book and workbook at a discounted price with your registration. Combo of book & workbook is normally $67, purchase with event ticket for just $49.
What to expect on the day.
9.30 - Coffee & Welcome
10.00 - Welcome & Session One - The 411 On Marketing and Defining Your Target Market
12.00- Session Two - Marketing Health Check and Developing a Strategy That Works For You.
1.30pm- Lunch Break
2.30- Session Three - Developing Your Actionable Take Home Marketing Plan
3.30 - Day Ends
About your workshop host, Kaylene Langford
Kaylene is passionate about engaging the energy and enthusiasm of young people to change the world. She started her career in youth work, walking along side young people from all walks of life to help them achieve their goals. Kaylene’s professional journey has lead her to writing, developing, training and facilitating youth programs that engage young people in learning. In 2012, she launched SENSE Youth Mentoring Program to re-engage at-risk young people. This program was later auspice by the St Vincent de Paul Society and replicated around Queensland.
With the rise of start-up talk around the country, Kaylene begun to take notice and in mid 2014 launched StartUp Creative, a business incubator aimed to educate, inspire and grow young entrepreneurs around Australia. She decided to combine her skills for working with young people, writing and delivering education programs and the business skills she learnt in launching the young mentoring program to start a company that taught young people how to start a startup in a relatable and engaging way.
One year on from launching StartUp Creative, Kaylene was nominated and selected as a Queensland Finalist for Young Business Woman of the Year. Gold Coast Bulletin listed her as a ‘one to watch’ on their Gold Coast Most Influential List and she has just been appointed to the Federal Government Advisory Board to engage women in STEM and Entrepreneurship.
In 18 months she has worked one on one with over 200 young people, put 130 people from around the world through her own online course, published 3 copies of StartUp Creative Magazine, engaged over 500 people in workshops and events and launched a 3 month intensive Coaching Academy.
Kaylene has delivered workshops for the University of Southern Queensland, Griffith University, Palm Beach Currumbin State High School, City of Gold Coast, Marymount College and Brisbane City Council. She has delivered keynote addresses at All Saints Anglican School, New Beginnings Fair, Design Kids and CATC Design School.
In her spare time, Kaylene is a National Presenter for Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience (AIME) working with young indigenous students to transition them to higher education.