Are you looking for the ultimate startup guide? Check out my 10 simple steps to help you define your business idea and pick up all the resources you need to help bring it to life.
1.Start with your ‘why’!
2. Find your passion
3. Make the transition
4. Set your goals
5. Overcome your fear
6. Get productive
7. Build your empire
- For everything you need to kick start from scratch sign up to ‘What The Hell Am I Doing? Online Course’
- Get your banding done – graphic designers I’ve used and loved!
- Get a Website. Here are my recommendations
- Get free stock images or hire a photographer
- Hire a copywriter. Chat to Cass at http://wildspirit.co/ she will hook you up with a special StartUp Creative discount and does copywriting like a boss.
- Start your social accounts
- Get yourself a lawyer
8. Nail your marketing and sales
- For over 200 pages of advice and practical worksheets to help you kick off your marketing purchase the ‘What the Hell Next Marketing 101 Ebook & Workbook’
- If you’re in Sydney, come to our 1 day Marketing Workshop
- How to get more customers
- Tips on blogging
- How to pitch for a collaboration
- Tips on writing an irresistible sales page
9. Add some inspiration
10. Keep Learning
- StartUp Creative YouTube Channel
- StartUp Creative Facebook Page
- Tony Robbins Podcast
- Amy Porterfield Podcast
- 4 hour Work Week Book
- Think and Grow Rich Book
- Desire Map Book
- Overcoming Underearning Book
- The Tipping Point Book
Be sure to join our mailing list so as to not miss out on any of our any FREE content or advice.