As a Business Coach, I’ve worked 1:1 with hundreds of clients over the past 7 years from all around the globe, covering a wide variety of industries and business models of all shapes and sizes. From small town surfboard shapers, family businesses, start up and global fashion brands, foodies, beauty products and practitioners, artists, designers, tradies and professional services, health and sexuality experts, professional athletes, high school students, First Nation’s educators and cultural leaders, app developers and tech startups.
My passion has always been working alongside entrepreneurs, creatives, startups and business owners that are making a living doing what they love. Over the years my job has been to help the founders concept their ideas, visions and goals in order to crystallise their end goal My job is to break it down into practical next steps to ensure we achieve the necessary milestones and targets to bring the ideas to life.
Over the years I’ve learnt that a practical plan is only one part of the equation when it comes to building a successful business. An equally important and vital component to making a dream or goal come to life is the entrepreneurs ability to master their mindset, optimise their time and take back their focus so as to action on their goals.
I’ve learnt that it does not matter how skilled, resourced or advanced you are at business. A business owner must also be able to:
– have the focus and discipline to make best use of their precious working hours
– be capable of prioritising necessary tasks that will achieve specific goals
– manage their workload to achieve maximum return on investment for both their time & money
– be willing and able to solve problems on the go and deal with both the highs and lows of running a business
– have a level of self confidence and belief in their vision that enables them to take risks, overcome fears, take massive action
– be inspired, creative and open minded to evolve, scale and grow their business, offerings and teams
Introducing the Productivity Coaching Package
How it works:
- Intake form – A self assessment of where you’re at, where you want to be and what you think might be holding you back from your desired success
- A 1:1 hour long coaching session with Kay – Based on your intake form, I will craft a tailored plan specific to you and your needs and aim to identify which of the many available strategies will be best suited to help you optimise your work, focus and self belief. We’ll cover off on the ‘why’ and ‘how’ and you’ll receive a follow-up email with resources, practices and advice for you to implement along with the recording of your session
- Integration phase- Post your session, you’ll receive an email with your tailored homework, you’ll be assigned a set of solo daily habits and practices to begin implementing the advice and experiencing the shifts in your day-to-day
- Follow up review & feedback- Two-Four weeks post your initial consult, we’ll regroup on a 30 minute follow up call to review your progress, blockages, wins and make tweaks or additions to your plan based on what you need more/less of
- Take home tool kit & peer support – resources, worksheets, to watch, guided meditation/recording (mini podcast), journal prompts, book recommendations and further reading/support will be available to you for 3 months post our session via our Coaching Academy Membership where I will be available to answer your questions and you’ll have access to our growing community for peer support.
– Complimentary 3 months access to StartUp Creative Business Coaching Academy
– Signed hard copy of ‘How to Start a Side Hustle’ by Kaylene Langford
– Copy of The First Aid Kit For Your Business Workbook
Total Value: $359.99
We will cover:
- Time Management- research backed strategies for effective management of your time to help you work in a more effective and outcomes driven way
- Goal Setting- Together we’ll work through a practical step by step process to determine realistic short, mid and long term goals and identifying measurable milestones to get you moving in the right direction
- Limiting Beliefs – We’ll identify the limiting beliefs specific to you and skill you up with personalised tools and tactics for overcoming them on a daily basis
- Focus and motivation- Tools and resources to optimise your week, day and life schedule to maximise your working hours, focus and motivation and leverage momentum moving forward
- Inspiration and Creativity- Daily habits, time blocking and boundaries to inspire a sustainable work/life balance that creativity, down time and s
- Systems, Processes and Motivation- Determining best strategies for automating, outsourcing and removing blockages that keep you from taking action
“There is a difference between WISHING for a thing and being READY to receive it. No one is ready for a thing, until he believes he can acquire it. The state of mind must be BELIEF, not mere hope or wish. Open-mindedness is essential for belief.”
― Napoleon Hill
The Productivity Coaching Package is designed to give you a digestible research backed practices for you to first understand the principles and together we’ll design you a practical plan to implement them in your day to day life based on your specific business and life needs.
*due to the personalised nature of this coaching offering there will be very limited spaces available for the first intake round
Are you ready to figure out what’s been stopping you from taking massive action on your dreams and goals and finally do something about it?