The First Aid Kit For Your Businessbuy now
With so many ideas, projects, and fires to put out in your business, you can’t help throwing up your arms and asking: what the heck do I do next?
- You spend all your time making your clients’ businesses excellent and your customers happy. But your business is falling sadly behind.
- You want to exponentially increase your revenue, but you have no idea how to make the jump to the next income bracket.
- You’re feeling scattered from juggling everything on your very full plate. But at the same time, you can’t resist chasing a new, shiny object and throwing yet another course, project, or marketing platform into the mix.
- You know you need to make tweaks to your processes, but there’s only so much time in the day and something else always takes priority. Always.
- There are so many half-finished projects sitting on the back burner because you don’t know how to get focused and finish it. Or you can’t escape the pesky thoughts in your mind telling you to put it off.
Through a series of videos, worksheets, and exercises, the First Aid Kit will prompt you with the exact questions you need to:
• Assess the current strengths and weaknesses of your business
• Help you visualise the future of your business
• Give you a rock-solid plan on how to get there
It’s just like heading off to the doctor whenever you’re feeling sick. Once you get a diagnosis, you’ll know exactly what to do next to start operating at 100% again so you can charge forward.
This is the exact process I run through for my own business and with my clients. And now, I’m giving it to you.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
Assessment of Where Your Business Is At
Your Energy Audit
Full Branding Audit
Brand Values & Tone of Voice Audit
Social Media & Website Audit
Customer Service Review
Identifying Your Dream Team
Pricing & Numbers Audit
Admin & Backend Audit
Analytics Review & Diving Deeper into Your Stats
Identifying Opportunities to 10x Your Business
Building Your Expert Status, Setting up Collaborations & Scaling Your Business
Optimising Your Mind & Body for Success
Goal Setting & 5 Year Plan
You can dedicate a whole day to completing a health check-up on your business. Or you can do specific sections whenever a specific challenge arises.
Either way, you’ll walk away with:
• A deep understanding of your business’ strengths and weaknesses.
• Clarity on what’s been keeping you stuck and how to move forward
• My key strategies to rewire your mindset so you stop getting in your own way
• 6-12 months worth of goals mapped out for your business.
• New opportunities on how to increase your revenue and the steps you need to take to get there.
• Daily practices ensuring you stay focused and on task to achieve your wildest dreams.
• A clear plan on how to scale your business to the next level.