Can you believe we’re heading into the final quarter of 2019 and soon to be welcoming the first innings of the year 2020? WILD!
I am a firm believer in taking time out of my everyday life to observe past lessons, audit my energy levels and reclaim my focus ensure it is being channeled into desired outcomes I want to manifest in my life.
Now is as good as time as any to undergo this review in order to set yourself up for making the most out of the last three months of this year.
If you haven’t already noticed we have just 3 months and 11 days of 2019 remaining. My personal practice for the rest the of this month will be to dig up my goals, dreams, desires that I set at the beginning of the year and throughout, take note of what I have done and see what still needs to be done in order to end the year with a bang.
Here are a few steps to help you review your 2019 so far and set yourself up for a successful final quarter.
Grab your journal, sit somewhere quiet and take some time out to honestly reflect on the following questions.
Questions to reflect on:
- What have you achieved this year?
- What has been your proudest moment so far?
- What is working really well for you?
- What isn’t working so well?
- Where do you enjoy spending your energy? Doing what?
- What drains you?
- How much money have you made?
- Did you start?
- What milestones have you achieved?
- What’s one thing you still want to give energy to this year?
- List three words that you would like to authentical use to describe your 2019 come January 1st, 2020.
Now we’ve looked back let’s see what’s still possible for you this year?
Questions to consider for your final quarter:
- Where are you headed? How do you want to feel? How much do you want to earn? Who do you want to be working with? Where do you want to travel? What change will you make? — Write out a day in the life of you living your dream life as if there were no limitations to your ability, finances, time, circumstances. Be emotive and as you’re writing, feel it in your body.
- Do you have the vehicle to get you there? Now you know what you want, you have to set yourself up with the circumstances to allow it to come into fruition. Often I have coaching clients who come to me and say, ‘I want to make more sales’ but they haven’t set up a website that would allow them to do so. Have you put yourself in a position to manifest your goals? Do you have the business in place, the health, the contacts, the knowledge, the body, the time, the courage to make your wildest dreams come to life? — Take a look at your dream life from question one and pick 3 goals/achievements that you’d like to bring to life e.g income, fitness, relationship. Now list 3 actions you will take this week to help bring that dream to life
- Who’s in your dream team? You don’t need to go it alone. Be it a coach, mentor, colleague, partner, best friend, trainer, a parent or someone you admire. Surround yourself with people who believe in you or even better, people who have already achieved what it is that you want in your life. There is no quicker way to get to where you want to be then by surrounding yourself with people who match the vibration of your dreams. They show you what is possible and will lay out the path for you to follow. Set up a meeting, coffee date or book in a session with someone who will help you get to where you want to be.
- How will you know when you get there? How will you know when you’ve reached your goals? When the 1st of January 2020 rolls around, what will you be most proud of? Make it realistic and measurable. Give it numbers, targets, people, places, names. Make your goals specific so that you can measure how far you’ve come and celebrate once you’ve arrived.
Remember, what you focus on expands!
The year isn’t over yet and you still have 2160+ hours remaining of this year. You are the only one responsible for how those hours are spent. Choose wisely, stay focused and do something your future self would be proud of. You’ve got this!